PARISH FOOD PANTRY
Finding the Face of Christ in the Poor & Broken
Our parish has operated a basic food pantry for many years to serve the members of our community. If you yourself or know somebody who is in need of food assistance, please, direct them to our parish food pantry here at Saint Cecilia.
Our Food Pantry is located at,
Saint Cecilia Parish Center (across the street from the Church)
603 Oak Street, Wisconsin Dells, WI
Please be sure to bring a proof of residence, such as a driver’s license, to have accesses to our food pantry’s services.
Our Parish Food Pantry hours:
Mondays & Wednesday
9am – 12pm & 1pm – 4pm
Would you like to donate?
Please schedule a drop off time with our parish secretary, Katelin Gootee, by calling (608) 254-8381 x3
- We accept food items only.
- Food items must not be past expiration date.
- We do NOT accept – fresh vegetables, milk, eggs, or frozen or fresh poultry.
- FOOD PANTRY ITEMS NEEDED AT THIS TME:
- Canned Tuna
- Canned Chicken
- Canned Spam
- Canned Corn Beef Hash
- Canned Chef Boyardee (any kind)
- Canned/Jar Gravy
- Canned Fruit (any kind)
- Pasta Noodles
- We DO NOT ACCEPT any kind of bagged rice at this time.